OUR CORE BELIEFS
Our strategy is driven by a set of core beliefs, formed by decades of experience and countless hours spent building and advising successful asset managers. They are the foundation of every investment decision we make.
- Great asset managers are led by great investors supported by highly skilled teams focused on a single investment doctrine.
- A strong investment culture and investor independence are critical to long term success.
- Organizational complexity and portfolio manager distraction can be the enemy of strong investment performance.
- Great investors generate the best performance when focused on managing money rather than running a business.
- It’s possible to create a successful multi-generational asset manager, but capital transactions are dangerous. For successful succession planning, we believe that a long-term capital commitment is paramount.